Skip to content ↓

Problems and Concerns

Problems and Concerns

If your child has a problem, whether educational, emotional or physical, which is affecting progress in school, do not hesitate to contact either your chil'd teacher or the Headteacher, who will be pleased to discuss the problem with you.

If you only need to speak to a teacher very briefly, you can usually do this in the morning. If you need more time, please call into or telephone the school office to make an appointment. Telephone conversations can be arranged for parents who work and find it diifcult to come into school. 


Complaints Procedure

Under the 1988 Education Reform Act a complaints procedure has been drawn up by the Local Authority to enable parents/carers to express concerns about the school curriculum and other related matters including the provision of Religious Education and Collective Worship.

In the first instance, parents/carers should discuss thier concerns with the class teacher or the Headteacher.

Should the issue not be resolved the matter may then be the subject of a formal complaint and, if approrpriate,  referred to the governing body in writing.

A copy of the complaints procedure is available for inspection in school.